Terms And Conditions
- It’s the main responsibility of the hosts to inform the guests of these rules.
- A Guest list must be provided to the Venue. No Persons, not named on the guest list will enter the Venue premises. No extra people or overflow will be allowed. Entrance will be secured. Failing with providing a guest-list for your function will result in loss of your entire breakage deposit. For every guest over the amount paid for that still manages to enter the property (by falsification of Identity) a Charge of R550 will be deducted from your breakage deposit.
- Cars will be searched for alcohol, and it will be confiscated and not returned or individuals in position of alcohol will not be allowed on the property. No alcohol and cool boxes will be allowed by guests. It’s the main responsibility of the hosts to inform the guests of these rules.
- No Weapons or firearms of any kind allowed onto the premises whatsoever unless pre authorised by management.
- The person hiring the Venue have to appoint a person responsible for the behaviour of the guests
- No sitting in cars, drinking in parking lot. Those people will be asked to leave the premises.
- If there is at any time an incident of misbehaviour the person shall be removed from the premises and any costs of such movement will be charged to the account of the tenant.
- Bush Loerie Venue is non-smoking, smoking only permitted in designated areas.
- Bush Loerie’s garden and venue facilities, must be respected at all times.
- All damages caused to the venue caused by the function guests i.e. structural, cutlery, crockery, linen and furniture damage will be charged directly to the client’s bill and to be settled upon presentation of final bill at checkout.
- Bush Loerie Venue does not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage to personal property or harm to any person during the period of the event.
- Security is provided, but cars are parked at own risk.
- No Self-Catering.
- All activities have to stop at 2 am as our license only allow us till 2am.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of R5000 at confirmation on the acceptance of this quotation to save the date, as part of the payment. 50% to be paid 4 months before the function. (See bank details on page 4).
- The outstanding amount is due (28) twenty eight working days prior to arrival,failing to do so on which Bush Loerie reserves the right to release you’re booking.
- All bookings at Bush Loerie Venue are subject to the acceptance of all/and any associated costs as reflected in this quotation.
- A refundable deposit of R 5 000.00 payable prior to commencement of function which will be repaid after any subtraction have been done.
- Final payment of any extras to be settled prior to departure.
- As a courtesy to our neighbours, loud dance music is only allowed until 23h00, thereafter background music only.
- An overtime venue hire of R2 000.00 per hour or any portion there off will be charged to the main account, for party’s past 24h00 and R2 500.00 past 1am.
- Should the client choose to supply all their own décor and equipment – it will be at their sole responsibility.
- FIRE restrictions due to a strict fire policy. Because of the grass roof no fireworks or similar are allowed. Fire is only permitted in Boma and Fireplace.
- Bush Loerie Venue shall not be held liable for any unforeseen interruption of services, including electricity, water and sanitary services. (Note: the venue is only covered by a backup generator but if this should further fail, Bush Loerie cannot be held liable).
- Bush Loerie Venue reserves the right to use any photographs and videos of your function as marketing material on any form of media, please submit quality photo’s to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a R200 shopping voucher from Woolworths or Menlyn Mall. (Photographers will be credited).
The initial deposit is non-refundable if the booking date is cancelled by the client.
Bush Loerie Venue, its employees or any person employed at any function will not be held liable for any loss or injury to persons, due to negligence or
any other cause whatsoever.